AFS. ASSOCIATION OF FAMILIES OF STUDENTS
The Association of Families of Aldapeta Maria Ikastetxea's students has the following objectives:
- To guide, stimulate and assist families in all matters related to the education of their children.
- To encourage collaboration in the centre's educational activities.
- To promote the participation of families in the management of the centre.
- To defend the interests and rights established by the legal norms and Internal Regulations of the School, without prejudice to the possibility of their direct and personal advocacy, by them.
Similarly, the purpose of this Association is to organise complementary training activities for the benefit of parents and students, including those aimed at promoting the Basque language and culture, and any that, respecting the regulations in force, the school decide to take on, when they are established in the Statutes.
The Association of Families of Aldapeta Maria Ikastetxea students registered its last statutes on 19/09/1980. Here is a summary of its contents:
- To guide, encourage and assist parents in matters related to the education of their children or wards.
- To promote the participation of the parents of the students in the management of the Centre.
- To defend, to the extent permitted by law, the interests and rights inferred by legal regulations.
- The Organization of complementary training activities for the benefit of parents and students.
- The promotion of the Basque language and culture.