We live in a global world through our experience of local culture.
We developed an integrated language project: Basque, Spanish and English, guaranteeing successful integration of our students into our world.
This approach is extended to the possibility of learning French or German from the age of twelve.
SPACES & TIMES FOR COMMUNICATION
- Separate libraries for kindergarten and primary education, with open spaces where reading skills in all three languages can be developed.
- A general library for young adolescents and adults to develop reading skills and engage in various cultural activities.
- A radio studio where internal and external communication skills can be enhanced.
- A television studio to develop new languages for communication.
- Generalised digitization allows for an increase in the possibilities of communication between all the learning protagonists.
We want to help students to navigate the world through self-expression.
Today our French High School students have enjoyed Samuel Montmouronjou's storytelling.
Hablar de la Real Sociedad es hablar de San Sebastián y de sus ciudadanos/as. Es un tándem inseparable, ya que no se puede entender la Real sin sus aficionados ni a los aficionados sin la Real.
San Sebastián hosted the European Youth Parliament regional conference, which brings together young people from all over Europe. Congratulations to Nerea, Josu, Marina, Jose María and María!
Our second-year Baccalaureate students at Aldapeta organized an electoral debate, in which representatives of PNV, PSE-EE, Podemos, PP, Ciudadanos and EHbildu participated.
Every year from the end of Nov to the beginning of Dec, we immerse ourselves in activities promoting the Basque language. The objective of this year was: how to promote the use of Basque among us. We had a great time!